Friday, December 14, 2007

The Universal brothers

It would be close to 9 years after graduating from Engineering.But as the saying goes, it still seems like yesterday.
I happened to chance upon my poetry book and lo behold I got to read the poem written by me on two very interesting personalities of our college time.For all the pranks they played, i must admit they turned out to be two successful personalities in life.They also formed an e group ensuring that all our batchmates kept in touch.And till date have remained to be the very best of my friends.

The great poem--:-)
THE UNIVERSAL BROTHERS
Criminal looks, diehard Image
Sporting biceps thinner than matchsticks
Oh!Here they come to display their antics
One is surely Maharishi Narad
The other no better than him
Can you guess what they are competing for
Forcing their entry amidst girls
The first competition is blading
Second is a pretty disastrous one
To obtain the title of "Krishna paramatma"
Little do they know
They are two precious ge(r) ms
Presenting Junnu bhai and Nag bhai
The universal brothers of the world

3 comments:

Nagendra HK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nagendra HK said...

I am honored to be on your blog

- Nag Bhai ;) - I no more carry that title though

Junaid said...

Not my current image at all!!! Those were the days.. :-)